Thursday, September 12, 2013

Calling All Techies and Videographers?

Are you good with a video camera? Do you know how to videotape well, or how to create and edit video? Do you know how to create podcasts? If you answered yes to any of these, Ms. Guy needs you!! I mentioned in class that I would especially like to video my AP Classes, and even tenth grade classes on days in which we engage in discussion or a lively lecture. I would then like to be able to post video of these discussions on our blog so that absent students can watch and keep up with what happened in class that today. If this is your talent, please see me during homeroom or nutrition. I have all of the equipment--videocamera, camera, flip, etc. I just need your skill at holding the camera. Thank you and see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment