Wednesday, February 17, 2016

H. World Lit. period 6 & H. English 10 period 5

The SOAPS Sheet on Edmund's soliloquy was not assigned on Friday. It was assigned myself on Thursday before my absence. Consequently unless you were absent on Thursday, not submitting your SOAPS today will result in a zero. If you were absent last Thursday, you may still turn in the SOAPS after first translating Edmund's soliloquy. Please come to me during homeroom to get this. There was a lot of commotion during dismissal.
2. Your literature Circle role Sheet and 3 new journal entries are due tomorrow! Be sure to include page numbers, quotes, and Literature Circle Journal Week #6 at the top of your first entry. Remember: Literature Circle Role Sheets must be a full page and include all parts to get a full ten points. I do see class improvement on journals!
3. Be sure (period 6 only) to send me your draft of your "Are Families Dangerous?" Synthesis essay tonight by 7pm. LGUY@LAUSD.NET In order to get credit for peer editing, you must respond to the edits/comments/ suggestions I make by tomorrow 7pm. Final drafts are due Friday for Period 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment