Thursday, February 18, 2016

H. English Ten/ H. World Literature

Carefulyl re-read the three possible areas to model Shakespeare's language. Think of a few topics.  If you were not here, I will explain tomorrow in class. Also, all students the exam will be tomorrow! No exceptions. Please also be prepared to send my your second draft of your essay by email. All drafts are due to me via email at LGUY@LAUSD.NET by Friday, 5pm

Period 6: Please bring charged Chromebooks. Please re-read what was heard of King Lear, as we will start with Lear, and then end with essays. If your essay was late, I have not provided electronic feedback, and can not before I provide that feedback to those ontime peers. If I have not provided feedback by 5:30, I will continue tomorrow morning, so check back by homeroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment