Tuesday, May 26, 2015

AP English Literature Periods 1 and 6

It is almost time to take a bow! I promised that I would have your Senior Reflective Essays read, and with a note or comment from me to you. After reading the essays, I can tell that you were "under the gun". Many of you sat down at your computers and simply typed. Normally this would be a bad thing, but considering the fact that I changed the date of the assignment; I graded rather leniently. If you would like, these essays are available for you to pick up. Several of you wrote so eloquently about your teachers, especially Dr. Fletcher and Dr. Johnstone, I would love to make copies of your essays and give give them to each of them. Lastly, there are also assignments, which I forced myself to grade, that you may find helpful.  These include Non-Fiction SOAPS and Role Sheets; original poems or invectives; creative open ended questions; etc. Stop by this week and next to obtain these assignments, and keep them as they may be of use for you for college. See you soon and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment