Wednesday, April 29, 2015

AP English Literature Period 1

Our time together before AP Exams is almost done. Tomorrow, we will re-focus on the Free Response Essay. Please bring King Lear  and The Scarlet Letter as you may need it. Tomorrow, I will define a few poetic forms, but most of your time will be spend writing and discussing, with some quiet time to yourself.
Also, you will get back a barrage of assignments. The most important ones to take are Major Data Worksheets; Reflections; Open Minds; Character Bio-Poems, One pagers and Journals. These you will re-read and study from to refresh your memory of the novels.
3. On Monday, afterschool, I can offer a review session to those needing extra-credit. I can not offer one tomorrow because I have a doctors appt. I can offer one on Friday, if there is interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment