Tuesday, May 31, 2016

H. English Ten The Fall of Rome

Today, in small groups of no more than three students, you will be creating questions that could potentially be on a quiz for the novel The Fall of Rome. As we all know, creating questions demands that the question creator: now the answer; be able to phrase the question and answer choices to elicit the correct answer from the test taker; assess literary devices; comprehension; vocabulary; theme; tone; and other knowledge domains.  You and your team will write your questions on Salmon or Beige paper; if you need more than one sheet of paper, that is fine. You will obtain class points for creation of quiz questions. You will also write a reflection on the experience.

1 comment:

  1. The fall of Rome was one of my term papers long time ago. It was quite difficult for me then and if I'm not mistaken it was the first time I used this service: https://writemyessayonline.com/my-term-paper.html.

    ReplyDelete